Chocolate Kiss Cookies are full of chocolate and buttery goodness! These delectable bites of heaven don’t contain peanut butter so they are great for those with nut allergies!
I don’t know about you but there is just something about chocolate and butter that just make life better.
Some of my favorite reasons to make these cookies are that they use ingredients that are already in the pantry, the recipe goes together quickly, and they are perfect for holidays, special occasions, or just any reason at all!
Before you start making this chocolate cookie recipe, here are a few helpful tips:
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE NEEDED TO MAKE THESE CHOCOLATE KISS COOKIES?
Chocolate kisses, butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, flour, and mini chocolate chips.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF COOKIES ARE UNDERCOOKED?
DO COOKIES HARDEN AS THEY COOL?
Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- 1 bag (9 oz) Hershey’s Kisses unwrapped
- 1 cup (2 cubes) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 packed lt. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Hershey’s Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, and vanilla. You can use a hand mixer, however, I’ve found using a stand up mixer works the best.
- Slowly incorporate the flour into the mixture or you will be cleaning your kitchen afterwards; trust me, I know.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips if you want an extra dose of chocolate flavor in your cookie.
- Then using a tablespoon, add small amounts of dough around each chocolate kiss and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes at 375. I normally bake the cookies only for about 7 minutes as I like the outer part soft.
- One tip to keep in mind is that you may want to double the recipe. These cookies are THAT good.